It’s worth investing a little time and effort to prolong life of your favourite shoes so we have partnered with Woly in order to provide you with some of the best shoe care products in the business. You’ll find all you need to keep your shoes looking as new in our SHOE CARE section and please note that ALL of the products on offer have been tested several times on our range of shoes so we actually know that they work.
Leather is very durable but also needs maintenance to stay looking good. Leather should be polished and conditioned regularly with a shoe cream applied with a foam applicator or soft cloth. For a quick touch up on the go, we recommend using one of our Woly Shoe Creams.
Patent leather requires special attention so we have included a specialist lotion for cleaning our patent shoe products.
Suede is a soft and absorbent material that needs special care so cleaning suede requires a little more attention. For our suede products we recommended using one of our suede velour cleaners followed by treatment with our decent suede brush.
SHOE CARE ADVICE NOTES
- For suede shoes, use a suede brush to lightly brush away dust or dirt in the direction of the nap. Protect suede shoes out of the box by using our Wet Blocker spray. Do not use water to clean suede
- If your shoes do get wet, put shoe trees in them or use newspaper if you don’t have shoe trees. Let them dry at room temperature for at least 48 hours before you wear them again. Damp sole leather will wear out twice as quickly as dry sole leather so please allow wet shoes to completely dry naturally
- Before polishing your shoes, always brush or wipe them over with a dry cloth to get rid of any surface dust or dirt. Never brush patent leather shoes
- Magoosy shoes are a slim fitting design so always use a shoe horn when putting on your shoes. This saves the heel collar from unnecessary wear or even damage and prolongs the good looks of your wardrobe investment
- Shoes need rest too! Leather shoes absorb moisture from your feet throughout the day. Give your shoes a day off after wearing them so that they can release this moisture
- Magoosy shoes have smooth leather soles so if you don’t want to slip on the dance floor or the airport departure lounge, cut open a potato and rub it into the sole of the shoe which will give you enough grip to stay upright and save face…
- Finally, we all know it’s rude to stare but if you choose to shop on this site then you’ll just have to get used to it. Travel, food and good shoes amongst life’s greatest pleasures